Monday, September 3, 2007

New Idea!


I recently came into ownership of a book on exposed spine sewings that I have been pouring over it all weekend. I have the first signature on a book and I can't decide to leave it as is or to add more signatures. The stitching is stunning loop pattern and I have it on the same fabric as the as the sold book to the right. I'm very excited about this book and it has me back to binding again.

I'm not sure about the photo album that I have cut but not bound yet. This is a strange thing for me, I've been staring at this for 2 months now and haven't been able to finish it. I just can't seem to find the right paper for it. I went to a paper source this weekend as well and I still couldn't find anything I liked for it. Hopefully this binders block will be over soon and I'll be back to binding beautiful books for you soon. In other news I have 4 new origami books half done, look for them coming soon!

Oh and I went to Ikea again this weekend, I bought a new table and chairs :)
They aren't online or I would show you but I'm really excited about them. I need to craigslist my old set before I can construct this set. Once I get it set up I'll share a picture!

No comments: