Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!


It's my birthday! I haven't opened any presents yet (aka slept in too late) but I am excited about getting to them tonight. I'm in the birthdays page on Etsy, but it hasn't brought me any views or new hearts (yet) like I was hoping it would. I've been looking through there from time to time and I've found some neat sellers that way.
I'm looking forward to a scrumptious dinner later tonight at a to be decided location- I can't decide what sounds best right now- a great steak or a good plate of noodles. We have some really great places for both, and I'm so stuffed from the lunch my boss bought me I might not be ready for dinner for sometime!

The long fabled decorative exposed spine book is done, but I need a birthday present for a friend so she gets the first one! I'll get some pictures of it up to share later this weekend. While that is very exciting news I am still in a binders block about what to do for my large photo album. I have the pages cut and folded, I just can't decide on a binding style or paper to use for it. It's really starting to bum me out. I've also got two new books coming with the same great decorative paper from Italy that are drying in my press as I type. One will be a traditional case bound while the other will be a double needle coptic book. I'm excited about getting them both done and hopefully they will be done and in the store by the 18th.