Monday, March 9, 2009

In Search of Inspiration.....

I've been in a bit of a funk lately, and I am not really sure why or what's going to break it but each time I walk into my studio I just seem to walk right back out.
Last week I started working at Coconut Bliss which makes fantastic ice cream from coconut milk that is soy and dairy free. As I said it's fantastic so if you see it where you shop give it a try! Most of the company was out at a trade show last week but I really like the woman I am going to be working with and she made me feel right at home on the first day.
I also apologize to those of you who are used to having me comment on your blog, I started using google reader as my blog reading was getting out of hand and I was missing posts and frequenting others that never updated.... well I've solved all that now but it doesn't import the comments or the links to comment! I'm trying to remember to click into each blog and comment so just be patient with me as I adjust :)

No comments: