Friday, April 18, 2008

Cheating?

I was thinking about making a book for my shop tonight... I really was, and then I remembered the other 1 million commitments I already have and figured I should work on one of those instead. However I was still feeling terrible & awful about how neglected my shop as has been so I dug up and changed and old listing for a custom order Kimono book. I feel a bit like I'm cheating because I don't actually have the book done... but once someone orders it it will go on the list of things to accomplish by the end of the week and I'll have the motivation to get it done. The listing is live now so if you have any interest in one of these lovely books roll on over and check the listing out.
I'm gonna go find some dinner and then working on getting my stuff together for an earth day celebration display. Enjoy the weekend and hopefully I'll have some pic's of my contribution to the display up by the end of the weekend.

No comments: