Tuesday, February 12, 2008

You make my day!

Rhonda, of My Handbound Books blog has passed along the "you make my day award" award to me a few days ago and I've been to sick to acknowledge it!

The award comes with some rules so here they are:
-Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make your day
-Acknowledge the post of the award giver
-Tell the award winners that they've won by commenting on their blogs

Ok so five blogs I read with some sort of regularity.... I hate to admit that I don't get to read the blogs I want to as often as I want to.... So.... eighty8words is a blog that I always enjoy reading. Other blogs I frequent are the BEST team blog, the Kilgarlin Center at UT Austin, and recently I've started reading the Library of Congress Blog. Ummm one more blog.... I often check the Unofficial Etsy News pretty often.

I'm gonna break the rules as this point and not pass it along as the only blog that I think might respond to it is eighty8words and I 'm honestly too sick to tag everyone.

I did manage to finally edit some photo's while sitting in my sickness and the lovely photo album above is now up for grabs in my store.

No comments: