Sunday, December 30, 2007

Home Sweet Home


I have to say it's good to be home. I had a lot of fun on vacation, but it is good to sleeping in my own bed again. I spent some time with my mom, went to a wedding, and spent some quality time on the Oregon Coast in the pouring rain. I got some really great pictures between some monster storms, had some great cheese and ice cream in from Tillamook.

Upon arriving home I ran straight to my studio and created a new little folded photo album. I love the bright orange in this book, its a nice difference from the grey skies we have been having in Oregon. This new book has already been listed in my shop! In other exciting news I recently got a great deal on some larger paper to start making 6" square origami books with! I've had several requests so look for those coming soon!

No comments: