Saturday, June 16, 2007

Moving & Wedding Madness

As some of you know I'll be getting married soon. Turns out I'll also be moving... in a week. Next Friday the 22nd is the big day where I double my square footage from 550 to 1100! I get upgraded to a washer and drier & a dishwasher too!

I am very excited to set up my new "studio" area and get back to work. My first order of business after the move is our wedding guest book, then I'll be back to work on things for my etsy shop.
Thanks for all your support and understanding! I'll see you back in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Glassprimitif said...

Hope you are feeling better now, Kiley, ready for your big day. Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding (and new electrical appliances)! All the best for you future.

Kiley said...

Thanks Jo!

I know for sure I'm getting a new sewing machine that I am very excited about!

Actually I am excited about the whole thing- moving, wedding, and new married life.